Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter 2009 Meetup

Winter 2009 Meetup

Joelyn's meetup was awesome. Jon, Gloria and myself ended up going after being invited by BlizzardTerrak; a photographer that we met at the J-Town Meetup. It was a small group but eh... What are you gonna do right? X3 In fact I felt that because it was smaller it was much more fun. These little meetups tend to be much more fun than conventions sometimes. I think it's because we get to know people a little more than just in normal cons.

Pros: -Got to meet a bunch of awesome people; like always.
-Fun photoshoot with BlizzardTerrak.
-Just overall had a great time.

Cons: -Restaurant sucked. Yeah... That's about it.

Overall: Small but fun, got to make new friends and spend time with people whom I've come to enjoy the company of. X3 People are an interesting sort; especially when it comes to cosplay. Restaurant sucked though; sadly. I think that the restuarant just can't handle larger groups as the times that Jon and I went before it was really good but yeah.

***** Stars: Overall awesome time; it was a small meetup but that's alright. It was worth the time spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting please remember to use common sense! Keep all NC17 comments to yourself, do not advertise or troll/flame. Moderation is in place, however Anon is allowed.

Welcome!

Welcome to Foxberry's Con Report! Feel free to leave a little note or comment on any of my blogs. I will be reporting from local area Japanese Anime Conventions and various other events, so be sure to check in usually the day after an event!