Monday, October 12, 2009

Event Report: Cosplay Dodgeball (10/4/09)

Okay~! It's time for my Cosplay-Rating Journal!

This edition: Cosplay Dodgeball at The Rink

Pros:
-BEST event thus far!!
-Very active, something different than just meetings and conventions.
-Beautiful places for photoshoot.
-Got to meet awesome people.
-Overall absolutely loved my entire time!

Cons:
-None, only thing that was a bit of a 'con' was the fact that I was having a costume malfunction with Jon's headset... I will have to work with it later.

Overall: I honestly procrastinated quite a bit at the last moment for this event... Big surprise right? Honestly though I was not feeling good the week before the cosplay had to be finished. However when it was all said and done, I'm pretty happy with the result of the cosplay. When it was all said and done, I can't help but reflect and find myself, despite very very sore, absolutely happy with the entire event and my cosplay. I am looking forward to cosplaying more TF2 characters, I received good responses to my costume, people actually knew who I was. ^^ The best event thus far, honestly I think I've had more fun here than at any convention or cosplay event. It was amazing, thank you Jason for hosting it! 


Stars: ***** Absolutely wonderful event!



Photo Album: Cosplay Dodgeball

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting please remember to use common sense! Keep all NC17 comments to yourself, do not advertise or troll/flame. Moderation is in place, however Anon is allowed.

Welcome!

Welcome to Foxberry's Con Report! Feel free to leave a little note or comment on any of my blogs. I will be reporting from local area Japanese Anime Conventions and various other events, so be sure to check in usually the day after an event!